You’re a new business owner and your company is starting to grow. You may wear all of the hats at first, but as time goes on, it becomes clear that it’s not sustainable for you to wear so many hats. Besides, you might not be an expert when it comes to things like inventory, marketing or payroll – so why waste time trying to figure it all out with the risk of doing it wrong? Luckily, there is a more efficient way to run your business so you can focus on what is most important to you.
It’s called OUTSOURCING.
You might be thinking: “Outsourcing?! What can I possibly hand over to someone else to do and more importantly, do right?” There’s more than you think. The highly specialized or wearisome tasks you do each day could be given to someone else in order to free up your time. Here are five examples of the types of tasks you can outsource to grow your business faster:
- Social Media: We live in an increasingly connected world. Now, if you want your business to look legitimate and stay up-to-date with the trends, you need to have a social media presence. Not just social media accounts, but an UP-TO-DATE PRESENCE. This can be incredibly time-consuming and social media might not be your forte. The good news is you can outsource this to experts who will handle it for you. They will make sure your content is executed on a weekly basis, which is the minimum recommendation to have a consistent presence.
- Marketing: There are other forms of marketing besides social media that you can outsource. Things like creating monthly e-newsletters, broadcasting a podcast series to build your list, executing email automation campaigns, writing informative blogs, and advertising online are all tasks you can hand over to experts to complete.
- Website and Graphic Design: Creating and designing a website can be a massive undertaking. It’s very specialized work and is definitely something you can outsource in order to have it done efficiently and correctly. Websites (and social media) also need graphics. As another specialized skill, this is a great task to outsource to someone with experience.
- Executive Assistant Support: You have a lot on your plate, so don’t waste your time with tedious back office tasks that someone else could easily do for you. Things like booking travel, managing calendars, entering data, and other projects can be outsourced so you can focus on what you excel at. The more work you give up, the more time you get back in your day to do what you love.
- Event Support: Events, whether live or online, can be intimidating. Outsource to someone who will plan out the details and manage backend support. They will make sure all logistics are handled from A to Z and partner with you to ensure it is aligned with your ultimate vision. That way, you don’t have to deal with the stress of specifics and can focus solely on knocking your key role out of the park.
If you’ve reached capacity and realized that you need to begin outsourcing tasks in order to continue to grow your business – we have good news for you! It is more convenient now than ever to use virtual assistants. In fact, we’re going to make it as convenient as possible – because that’s what we do! Our job is to make your job easier. Check out our services to see how we can help you today.
Ready to outsource? Shoot us an email and we’ll get you started.