WORK AT VAVA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTSACCOUNT SUCCESS MANAGER
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Please be aware of remote job scams while applying on careers platforms! VaVa will only contact you from email addresses reflecting our domain name and not request any reimbursement or funds from you.
Please be very careful providing your personal information to anyone other than us.
ACCOUNT SUCCESS MANAGER
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a boutique support agency based in Atlanta, GA that provides remote, expert-level administrative and marketing solutions to growth-oriented businesses, C-Suite Executives and Executive Coaches. Our team specializes in back-office operations, so our Clients have the freedom to focus their valuable time on their expertise, growing their business, and creating a happier work-life balance. The support they receive is always tailored to their requirements and preferences so they can work effectively and comfortably.
Our unique network of U.S.-based assistants is thoroughly vetted to ensure the highest quality of professionalism and experience. We build long-term relationships with our Clients so that we’re always growing with their changing needs, and we use our passion to be an efficient and cost-effective extension of their team, boosting productivity at a fraction of the cost of employing in-person staff.
We are industrious, solution-focused pioneers who always push forward, consistently adapting with evolving technology and keeping up to date with industry trends. With our can-do attitude, we take initiative to meet Client needs and we strive to maintain the top reputation in the industry.
We are innovators, communication enthusiasts, creatives, and people-people! The support we give is always tailored to our Client’s requirements and preferences so they can work effectively and comfortably, knowing that we’ve got their back! We love what we do. We choose to do and improve upon this work every day and we feel fulfilled when we can serve Clients to the best of our abilities. Our Client’s success is our success!
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a first-class company with a distinguished reputation.
Role: Account Success Manager
The Account Success Manager serves as an account manager for a variety of Clients and is responsible for Client satisfaction. Our Account Success Manager will demonstrate expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, own the details, be organizationally and technologically savvy, and support Clients in the most effective ways to utilize their Contractors.
This role also includes serving as a member of the Core Team, including weekly calls, and serving as an example of the company’s mission. Positive, relational, dedicated, grounded, and intuitive people, with success in conflict resolution, project management, and Client/account management experience will thrive in this role.
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Responsible for keeping current Clients satisfied and making sure the team is delivering exceptional Client service in a timely manner on a day-to-day basis.
This requires actively seeking out innovative ways to deliver the experience we expect.
- Holding regular check-in calls with Clients and team members, ensuring quality assurance by monitoring & updating standards, assisting to resolve any Client concerns, and adding any additional services needed.
- Be involved in conflict resolution and seek to satisfy the Client needs while upholding company boundaries and contracts.
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Assistant relationship could be long-term (additional responsibilities the VA could take, additional projects the VA could serve on, assessing current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Update VaVa’s Financial Assistant when invoices change based on changing service needs.
- Keep track of billable hours in the weekly report.
- Monitor and analyze customers’ usage of hours, making sure they are on track with the month and staying within budget and/or updating them if they need to increase hours.
- Responsible for working with the Sales and the Internal Recruiter teams to onboard and integrate new Clients and developing existing Client relationships.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Report and escalate issues to the Core Team only as needed.
- Follow parameters given by the Core Team to maintain Client relationships.
Engagement with Core Team
- Lead projects for the Core Team to support continuous improvement.
- Regularly communicate with the Core Team about Contractor performance and Client engagement.
- Report to Core Team bi-weekly on contractor performance, consistently assessing contractors, and report status rundown monthly to Core Team (whether they should be dismissed or stay) with a plan of transition if they are to be dismissed.
- Collaborate with People & Culture Manager and VA Coach to ensure Contractors are supporting Clients to our level of expectations.
- Support Contractor development in conjunction with Core Team and Professional Development opportunities.
- Promote VaVa Virtual Assistants culture by holding self to the culture standard
- Understand conflict resolutions and use experience with escalation support – be able to manage problems well & have proven success in finding positive resolutions
- Use and continuously improve leadership skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Honest, direct, and respectful conversations with the Clients
- Able to navigate multiple personalities well
- Ability to prioritize
- Building relationships with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Keeping organized with many details and many moving parts
- Communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organization
- Listening, negotiation and presentation
- Client-facing and internal communications
- Coaching and supervision
- Performance management
- Bonus: Sales experience – responsible for saving the sale, facilitating renewals and referrals
- 2+ years experience as a successful Account Manager
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- 2+ years experience working virtually
- Experience with sales and business growth a plus
- Experience with technology such as Google Drive, Asana, Slack
how to apply
Please apply here. Please include a cover letter and resume in your submission. Your cover letter should address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants and include information about any previous experience related to the responsibilities outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed.