WORK AT VAVA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTSGRAPHIC DESIGNER
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Please be aware of remote job scams while applying on careers platforms! VaVa will only contact you from email addresses reflecting our domain name and not request any reimbursement or funds from you.
Please be very careful providing your personal information to anyone other than us.
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a boutique virtual assistant agency based in Atlanta, GA with team members working remotely across the country.
The focus of this role is to have a keen design eye to create professional graphics on an as-needed basis for VaVa Virtual Assistants and its clients.
Additionally, the Graphic Designer serves as a support team member to our clients ensuring a satisfactory end product design.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted team member, and also:
- Responsive and professional
- Organizationally and technologically savvy
- Conduct relational and efficiency feedback when necessary
Intuitive people with virtual working experience will thrive in this role.
- Creating graphic images on demand for VaVa Virtual Assistants and its clients
- Following brand images and guidelines to provide a cohesive product to the company’s brand
- Responding quickly to provide a timely product for each request
- Working efficiently as projects are billed on a time spent basis
- Must be available for urgent jobs as well as quick edits
- 2+ years experience work-related experience
- Must be well versed in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Must have previous experience with Social Media Designs, Blog Graphics, and all other related Web and Marketing Graphics
- Experience working in online communities
- Experience with technology such as; Google Drive, Basecamp, Slack, Dropbox
- Must have experience with brand development
Please use the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please cite your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company in regard to its virtual format, how you will be successful in this role and include information about your experience as it relates to the skills outlined above.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and please allow up to two weeks to receive a response.