*MUST RESIDE IN THE ATLANTA, GA AREA*
Field work required; office work at home
“Work is something you do, and not somewhere you go.”
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a boutique support agency based in Atlanta, GA that provides remote, expert-level administrative and marketing solutions to growth-oriented businesses, C-Suite Executives and Executive Coaches. Our team specializes in back-office operations so our clients have the freedom to focus their valuable time on their expertise, growing their business, and creating a happier work-life balance. The support they receive is always tailored to their requirements and preferences so they can work effectively and comfortably.
Our unique network of U.S.-based assistants are thoroughly vetted to ensure the highest quality of professionalism and experience. We build long-term relationships with our clients so that we’re always growing with their changing needs and we use our passion to be an efficient and cost-effective extension of their team, boosting productivity at a fraction of the cost of employing in-person staff.
We are industrious, solution-focused pioneers who always push forward, consistently adapting with evolving technology and keeping up-to-date with industry trends. With our can-do attitude, we take initiative to meet client needs and we strive to maintain the top reputation in the industry.
We are innovators, communication enthusiasts, creatives, and above all, people-people! The support we give is always tailored to our client’s requirements and preferences so they can work effectively and comfortably, knowing that we’ve got their back! We love what we do. We choose to do and improve upon this work every day and we feel fulfilled when we can serve clients to the best of our abilities. Our clients’ success is our success!
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a first-class company with a distinguished reputation.
Role: Account Manager
The Account Manager’s role is to develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities, as well as actively account manage those accounts. Our Account Manager will demonstrate expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, own the details, be organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational and efficiency coaching at all times.
This role also includes serving as a member of the Core Team, including weekly calls and monthly in-person meetings and serving as an example of the company’s mission and values. Numbers-driven, positive, relational, dedicated, grounded and intuitive people, with success in conflict resolution, project management, relationship development and client/account management experience will thrive in this role.
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
Account Development Requirements:
- Lead generation – primarily outbound messaging, setting up meetings + cold calling
- Scheduling & holding sales appointments
- Attending multiple networking meetings per month both virtually and in-person
- Searching for, formatting, and submitting proposals for qualified positions, making sure to follow up
- Can create and follow through with a follow-up process for potential clients
- Having at least 10 touch points per week
- Meeting weekly and monthly sales goals
- Creating long-term, trusting relationships with clients
- Attending weekly focus meetings with Core Team
- Strategic thinking regarding sales, marketing and partnerships
- Highly-motivated to think outside the box, go after new opportunities, and a self-starter
- A communication enthusiast with stellar grammar skills
- Follow CRM and data tracking processes as requested
Account Management Requirements:
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and making sure the team is delivering exceptional client service in a timely manner on a day-to-day basis
- This requires actively seeking out innovative ways to deliver the experience we promise
- Holding regular check-in calls with clients, ensuring quality assurance by monitoring & updating standards, assisting to resolve any client concerns and adding any additional services needed
- Assist the Team Lead in conflict resolution and seek to satisfy the client needs while upholding company boundaries and contracts
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Assistant relationship could be long-term (additional responsibilities the VA could take, additional projects the VA could serve on, assessing current scope and future opportunities for growth)
- Update VaVa’s Financial Assistant when invoices change based on changed service needs
- Keep track of billable hours in the weekly report
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of hours, making sure they are on track with the month and staying within budget and/or updating them if they need to increase hours
- Responsible for working with the Internal Recruiter and Team Lead to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Report and escalate issues to the Core Team only as needed
- Follow parameters given by the Core Team (budget, gifts, discounts) to keep clients only when needed
- Virtual company sales experience – responsible for new sales, saving the sale, facilitating upsells, renewals and referrals
- Understand conflict resolutions and using experience with escalation support – be able to manage problems well & have proven success in finding positive resolutions
- Honest, direct and respectful communication
- Able to navigate multiple personalities effectively
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- Building relationships with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Keeping organized with many details and many moving parts
- Communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organization
- Listening, negotiation and presentation
- Client-facing and internal communications
- Process improvement
- Must reside in the United States, Atlanta, GA area
- 2+ years of experience work remote/virtual related experience
- 2+ years of sales and networking experience (outbound sales preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years experience of account management
- Experience selling for services and not products
- Experience communicating in online communities such as networking groups, Slack, and other forums
- Comfortable with people telling you ‘no’
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite, HubSpot, SharpSpring is a plus
- Experience selling for a virtual company structure – Preferred
- Initially, this is a part-time W-2 position with growth opportunity
- Base pay + commission apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply HERE. Please include a cover letter and resume in your submission. Your cover letter should address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants and include information about any previous experience related to the responsibilities outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed.