ACCOUNT SUCCESS MANAGER
Location: Virtual, must reside in the surrounding Atlanta, GA area
Type: Part-time, independent contractor
The Account Success Manager manages our team of independent Virtual Executive and Digital Marketing Assistants, serves as an account manager, and is responsible for client satisfaction. Our Account Success Manager will demonstrate expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, own the details, be organizationally and technologically savvy, and conduct relational and efficiency coaching at all times.
This role also includes serving as a member of the Core Team, including weekly calls and monthly in-person meetings and serving as an example of the company’s mission. Positive, relational, dedicated, grounded and intuitive people, with success in conflict resolution, project management, and client/account management experience will thrive in this role.
- Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Client Satisfaction:
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and making sure the team is delivering exceptional client service in a timely manner on a day-to-day basis.
- This requires actively seeking out innovative ways to deliver the experience we expect.
- Holding regular check-in calls with clients and team members, ensuring quality assurance by monitoring & updating standards, assisting to resolve any client concerns and adding any additional services needed.
- Be involved in conflict resolution and seek to satisfy the client needs while upholding company boundaries and contracts.
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Assistant relationship could be long-term (additional responsibilities the VA could take, additional projects the VA could serve on, assessing current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Update VaVa’s Financial Assistant when invoices change based on changed service needs.
- Team coaching – Prepping the VA’s on how to work with clients, best practices, tips, and efficiency recommendations. This also includes coaching if a team member is not performing in the areas we look for.
- Keep track of billable hours in the weekly report.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of hours, making sure they are on track with the month and staying within budget and/or updating them if they need to increase hours.
- Responsible for working with the Sales and the Internal Recruiter teams to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Report and escalate issues to the Core Team only as needed.
- Follow parameters given by the Core Team (budget, gifts, discounts) to keep clients only when needed.
- Team Satisfaction:
- Manage the team for each client, helping workgroups to assimilate and work in harmony and independently.
- Assist each contractor to enhance their involvement and utilize their strengths to accomplish their shared responsibilities.
- Based on the strengths of each contractor, assign or delegate appropriate tasks.
- Collaborate with and help contractors while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Conduct regular performance reviews with the Core Team and assess employment.
- Report to Core Team bi-weekly on contractor performance, assessing contractors at all times and report status rundown monthly to Core Team (whether they should be dismissed or stay) with a plan of implementation if they are to be dismissed.
- Hold regular check-in meetings for contractors.
- Lead and develop the contractors, investing in their professional success as it relates to their client relationships.
- Provide orientation and guidance to new contractors.
- Resource VA tool base with best practices, tips, and efficiency recommendations(new technologies, shared knowledge, etc.).
- Leverage knowledge base of existing contractors for the benefit of new contractors. Direct contractors to available resources for training opportunities.
- Promote VaVa Virtual Assistants culture by holding self to the culture standards.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
The Account Success Manager will have the personality to be proficient in:
- Understand conflict resolutions and using experience with escalation support – be able to manage problems well & have proven success in finding positive resolutions
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Honest, direct and respectful conversations with the clients
- Able to navigate multiple personalities well
- Ability to prioritize
- Building relationships with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Keeping organized with many details and many moving parts
- Communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organization
- Listening, negotiation and presentation
- Client-facing and internal communications
- Coaching and supervision
- Process improvement
- Performance management
- Bonus: Sales experience – responsible for saving the sale, facilitating renewals and referrals
- 2+ years experience work in managing a team
- 2+ years experience working virtually
- Experience with sales and business growth a plus
- Experience with technology such as; Google Drive, Basecamp, Slack
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply HERE. Please include a cover letter and resume in your submission. Your cover letter should address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants and include information about any previous experience related to the responsibilities outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed.