DIGITAL MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
The focus of this role is to assist in social media and digital marketing efforts for VaVa Virtual Assistants. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and self-disciplined, demonstrating expertise in the digital marketing space. In addition, they will demonstrate responsiveness, professionalism, be results-oriented, and be technologically savvy.
This is an internship role that qualifies for college-level course credit. This person will reflect the company’s mission, culture, and serve as a member of the virtual team, including attending weekly calls and in-person meetings (if applicable).
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Collaborate with VaVa Virtual Assistants to create and execute strategy while maintaining a positive and professional attitude and fostering collaboration.
The following responsibilities are requested, but not required (*please highlight immediately if you meet any of these in your cover letter):
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies to increase company profits and brand awareness.
- Create and design digital media content.
- Schedule and post digital media content.
- Monitor and engage with followers on social channels.
- Execute social media and digital strategy to meet VaVa Virtual Assistants goals (including social media management.
- Curate daily content for VaVa Virtual Assistants as needed.
- Foster engagement on all platforms on a daily basis per VaVa’s outreach plan.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and apply them, as needed.
PROFICIENT SKILLS IN:
- Providing consistent and timely communication with VaVa’s team.
- Working with the VaVa team to get tasks executed in a timely manner.
- Using stellar grammar and organization in all written communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Reviewing all content before posting to ensure accuracy on all graphics and text.
- Strong Internet research/content sourcing skills.
- Digital Marketing/Social Media major.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply HERE. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed and responded to. In your cover letter, please address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company with regard to it being a virtual company, how you will be successful in this role, and include information about previous experience as related to the skills outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed and responded to. If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com