*MUST RESIDE IN THE ATLANTA, GA AREA*
Work at home opportunity with occasional in-person requirements
“Work is something you do, and not somewhere you go.”
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a boutique support agency based in Atlanta, GA that provides remote, expert-level administrative and marketing solutions to growth-oriented businesses, C-Suite Executives and Executive Coaches. Our highly skilled team specializes in back-office operations so our clients have the freedom to focus their valuable time on their expertise, growing their business, and creating a happier work-life balance. The support they receive is always tailored to their requirements and preferences so they can work effectively and comfortably.
Our unique network of U.S.-based assistants are thoroughly vetted to ensure the highest quality of professionalism and experience. We build long-term relationships with our clients so that we’re always growing with their changing needs and we use our passion to be an efficient and cost-effective extension of their team, boosting productivity at a fraction of the cost of employing in-person staff.
We are industrious, solution-focused pioneers who always push forward, consistently adapting with evolving technology and keeping up-to-date with industry trends. With our can-do attitude, we take initiative to do whatever we can to meet client needs and we strive to maintain the top reputation in the industry so that every client, contractor, or individual that comes in contact with our team will glowingly recommend us to family, friends, and co-workers.
We are innovators, communication enthusiasts, creatives, and above all, people-people! The support we give is always tailored to our client’s requirements and preferences so they can work effectively and comfortably, knowing that we’ve got their back! We love what we do. We choose to do and improve upon this work every day and we feel fulfilled when we can serve clients to the best of our abilities. Our clients’ success is our success!
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a first-class company with a distinguished reputation.
Role: Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is responsible for identifying and creating new outside qualified sales opportunities. The Sales Associate will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. The right person for this role enjoys developing and fostering relationships, meeting new people, networking, and is committed to demonstrating how we help clients obtain the work-life balance they desire by taking care of the back-office tasks that take them away from their core job.
The Sales Associate will assist both directly and indirectly with day-to-day operations, participate in company goal-setting, and strategy discussions. The Sales Associate will meet with the Co-Founders one time per week at minimum by videoconference and one time per month in-person (as applicable). Additional meetings or calls may occur as needed.
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Weekly focus meeting with direct reports
- Scheduling & holding sales appointments
- Lead generation – primarily outbound messaging + cold calling
- Strategic thinking regarding sales and marketing
- Highly motivated to think outside the box, go after new opportunities, and a self-starter
- A communication enthusiast with stellar grammar skills
- Assist with honing the sales process, producing new lead generation, sales and marketing tactic ideas regularly
- Can create and follow through with a follow-up process for potential clients
- Having at least 30 touchpoints per week
- Meeting weekly and monthly sales goals
- Attending multiple networking meetings per month both virtually and in-person
- Searching for, formatting, and submitting proposals for qualified positions, making sure to follow up
- Potential to grow in responsibility as the company grows
- Follow CRM and data tracking processes as requested
- Must reside in the United States, Atlanta, GA area
- 2+ years of experience work remote/virtual related experience
- 2+ years of sales and networking experience (outbound sales preferred, but not required)
- Experience selling for a virtual company structure – preferred
- Experience selling for services and not products
- Experience communicating in online communities such as networking groups, Slack, and other forums
- Comfortable with cold-calling potential clients
- Comfortable with people telling you ‘no’
- Have a go-getter, friendly and positive attitude
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite, HubSpot, SharpSpring is a plus
- This is a part-time, W-2 role with our company
- Base pay + commission apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply HERE. Please include a cover letter and resume in your submission. Your cover letter should address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants and include information about any previous experience related to the responsibilities outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed.