WORK AT VAVA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTSSOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Social Media Manager
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a boutique virtual assistant agency based in Atlanta, GA with team members working remotely across the country. Our highly skilled assistants provide businesses and executives with administrative support, digital marketing expertise, graphic design, and more. Our team serves to support their endeavors.
We make ideal matches between the skill sets of our independent team members and the needs of our clients. At VaVa Virtual Assistants, we strive for each contractor to feel like the leader of their own small business.
While everyone is virtual, we provide a supportive community to build connections and have fun with our team. We are innovators, communication enthusiasts, creatives, and above all, people-people!
The focus of this role is to lead social media efforts for VaVa Virtual Assistants’ clientele for the duration of their engagement. The ideal candidate will be:
- Demonstrate expertise in the marketing space
- Results-oriented, and
- Technologically savvy.
The right candidate will have a keen eye for design to create professional graphics on an as-needed basis for VaVa Virtual Assistants and its clients. Additionally, the Social Media Manager serves as a support team member to our clients and will ensure a satisfactory end product.
This is a contract, freelance role. VaVa Virtual Assistants is seeking a long-term fit with the candidate who will advise on best practices and will serve as a go-to resource.
- Develop, implement, and manage the social media strategy for clients
- Define and measure relevant social media KPIs
- Manage and create social media content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with social media best practices and technologies
- Utilize social media management tools such as Buffer
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrated experience in social media strategy in growing brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Comfortable with audience and buyer persona research
- Solid understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Exhibit leadership qualities including critical thinking and problem solving
- A team player reflecting strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Please use the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please cite your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company in regard to its virtual format, how you will be successful in this role and include information about your experience as it relates to the skills outlined above.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and please allow up to two weeks to receive a response.