WORK AT VAVA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTSCONTENT WRITER
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Please be aware of remote job scams while applying on careers platforms! VaVa will only contact you from email addresses reflecting our domain name and not request any reimbursement or funds from you.
Please be very careful providing your personal information to anyone other than us.
VaVa Virtual is looking for a Content Writer to assist with a variety of client writing-related projects.
We are seeking a part-time freelance writer who is self-motivated and demonstrates expertise within writing to include sales & landing page creation, article writing, email sequences, press releases, website copy, e-books, proofreading, and editing. This individual should also have the discipline required to work remotely and unsupervised while delivering high quality results and keeping all company information confidential. Additionally, the content writer will:
- Demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism
- Be detail-oriented
- Be organizationally and technologically savvy
- Communicate effectively and timely
- Be results-oriented
- Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Embody the company’s culture at all times and during all interactions.
- Collaborate with and assist the Leadership Team while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Operational Responsibilities
- Create clear content campaigns that align with client marketing objectives and company goals.
- Produce, edit, and customize content for all platforms including website, social media, and print.
- Coordinate with the graphics team for any necessary visual elements.
- Proofread and edit before submitting to the client.
- Perform research for blog posts, articles, guides, e-books, and other content.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Write and A/B test web copy, including CTA’s, value proposition, and landing pages.
- Work with the Leadership Team to analyze content performance metrics.
- Proficient Skills In
- Must have previous experience as a Content Writer with a portfolio of past work
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Ability to do research on a variety of topics from multiple sources
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, as well as editing skills (in English)
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting content on the web
- Strong experience with software like Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Must be organized and on top of all daily / weekly / monthly tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines independently
SCOPE OF WORK
- Client interaction to develop content strategies and topics
- Write engaging, converting content across various platforms
- Review all work with an eye for detail, meeting client expectations.
- Communicate strategy effectiveness and make recommendations as needed
- 2+ years of content writing experience
- 1+ years experience work remote/virtual related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Skilled with copywriting, press releases, email sequences, e-books, article writing, website copy, and sales/landing pages
- Experience with technology in: Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite
- This is an independent contractor position
- This is a remote position to be fulfilled from a professionally equipped home office
Please use the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please cite your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company in regard to its virtual format, how you will be successful in this role and include information about your experience as it relates to the skills outlined above.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and please allow up to two weeks to receive a response.