DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
The focus of this role is to lead digital marketing efforts for VaVa Virtual Assistants. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing on strategy to include email marketing, PPC, SEM, SEO, and social media ad campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be self-motivated and self-disciplined, demonstrating expertise in the digital marketing space. In addition, they will demonstrate responsiveness, professionalism, be results-oriented, and technologically savvy.
This is a contract, freelance role. VaVa Virtual Assistants is seeking a long-term fit with the ability to advise on best practices and be resourceful. This person will reflect the company’s mission and serve as a member of the virtual team, including attending weekly
calls and in-person meetings (if applicable).
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Collaborate with the owners of VaVa Virtual Assistants to create and execute strategy while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering collaboration.
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Advise on and execute email marketing strategy to include lead nurturing, sales, and newsletter communication.
- Create and execute successful automated email campaigns/sequences, dripping content to our customers.
- Maintain list integrity, properly tagging customers and organizing data inside MailChimp.
- Provide guidance on monthly newsletters.
- Create backlinks for the website and implement a plan to improve SEO.
- Oversee social media ad campaign strategy to include Facebook ads and
monthly budgeting, long-term goals, and reporting on results.
- Develop a PPC strategy using GoogleAdWords to target small businesses and entrepreneurs in our niche to help generate leads, including budgets, long-term goals, and reporting on results.
- Monthly Analytics – Provide digital analytics reporting for all platforms and identify trends.
Assist in streamlining all digital processes.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies to increase company profits.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and apply them to our strategy.
- Proficient Skills in:
- Providing consistent and timely communication to the owners.
- Working with the VaVa team to get tasks executed in a timely manner.
- Using stellar grammar and organization in all written communication.
- Strong Internet research/content sourcing skills.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience.
- Experience with technology such as; GoogleSuite, Hootsuite, all social outlets, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, and
- Advanced knowledge of Infusionsoft.
- Expert knowledge creating ad campaigns via Facebook and Google AdWords
- Photoshop or any other graphic design software is a plus.
- This position pays $20/hour and is contractor-based work
- Hours vary
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter and resume in the body of your email (no attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST POSITION. Your cover letter should address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants and include information about previous experience as related to the responsibilities outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed and responded to.