WORK AT VAVA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTSMARKETING STRATEGIST
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a boutique virtual assistant agency based in Atlanta, GA with team members working remotely across the country. Our highly skilled assistants provide businesses and executives with administrative support, digital marketing expertise, graphic design, and more. Our team serves to support their endeavors.
We make ideal matches between the skill sets of our independent team members and the needs of our clients. At VaVa Virtual Assistants, we strive for each contractor to feel like the leader of their own small business.
While everyone is virtual, we provide a supportive community to build connections and have fun with our team. We are innovators, communication enthusiasts, creatives, and above all, people-people!
The focus of this role is to ensure marketing efforts for VaVa Virtual Assistants’ clientele are being executed fully and well for the duration of their engagement. The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-motivated leader
- A creative problem solver
- Detail-oriented with a strong creative vision
- Highly organized and collaborative with strong project management skills
- An exceptional writer and editor of marketing content
- An expert in the marketing space
- Highly communicative and responsive with excellent customer engagement skills
- Deadline, budget and results oriented, and
- Technologically savvy
This is a contract, freelance role. VaVa Virtual Assistants is seeking a long-term fit with the ability to advise on best practices and be resourceful
- Design and utilize an interdepartmental workflow process to improve the company’s marketing service offering
- Establish a marketing workflow that is easily executed and followed by the marketing team for clientele
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Assist to develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Create and lead professional development workshops
- Develop, implement, and manage the marketing strategy for clients
Define and measure relevant social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with marketing best practices and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrated experience in social media and digital marketing in growing brand awareness and impressions
- Experienced in developing and implementing marketing strategies/plans
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Skilled in art direction and design for brand marketing purposes
- Solid understanding of marketing KPIs
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Exhibit leadership qualities including critical thinking and problem solving
- A team player reflecting strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Skilled in common marketing and design programs
Please use the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please cite your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company in regard to its virtual format, how you will be successful in this role and include information about your experience as it relates to the skills outlined above.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and please allow up to two weeks to receive a response.