WORK AT VAVA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTSVirtual Executive Assistant
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Please be aware of remote job scams while applying on careers platforms! VaVa will only contact you from email addresses reflecting our domain name and not request any reimbursement or funds from you.
Please be very careful providing your personal information to anyone other than us.
No experience? Consider enrolling in our Virtual Assistant Mastery course before applying.
Virtual Executive Assistant
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a remote company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. We help growing businesses by connecting them with one of our skilled virtual professionals for projects ranging from digital marketing to administrative assistance. While our team is remote, we enjoy getting to know each other over virtual happy hours and growing through educational opportunities together.
We’re looking for a part-time Virtual Executive Assistant to join our team. In this role, you’ll be an independent contractor responsible for managing the clients we provide you with. You’ll serve as both an Account Manager and an Executive Assistant. You’ll make sure that everything is as productive as possible and that clients are satisfied with their services. This is the perfect way to have independence as a business owner and have our team help source new clients for you.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be self-motivated and self-disciplined. We expect hard workers who can demonstrate expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisors to our clients. You’ll also need to demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism as well as being detail-oriented, organized, technology savvy, an effective communicator, results-oriented, and resourceful.
Along with working with our clients, you’ll also be a part of the VaVa Virtual team. We see ourselves as relational, humble, resourceful, intellectual, dedicated, and intuitive people and hope for the same from anyone joining our team.
Virtual Executive Assistant experience and an understanding of working with clients will help you thrive in this role.
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Embody the company’s culture at all times and during all projects.
Client Satisfaction Ownership
- Takes ownership to make sure each client is satisfied and having their needs met and tasks completed.
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Assistant relationship could be long-term (additional responsibilities the VA could take, additional projects the VA could serve on, assessing the current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Awareness of engagement hours in the weekly report and suitability based on workload & responsibility. Awareness of opportunity or need to adjust contract size.
- Administrate and implement assigned tasks from clients in your virtual environment, utilizing your skills and embracing your resourceful skill-set while potentially working with other VaVa team members to complete them.
- Discrepancies reviewed as needed. Escalations or discrepancies reported to Project Manager.
- Provide insight into and recommendations to changes in the internal VA & client satisfaction process as the business grows and needs change.
Demonstrated Experience In
- Robust calendar and email management throughout the day.
- Problem-solving and making last-minute adjustments to schedule based on Client preferences.
- Providing consistent, grammatically correct, and timely communication to the Client.
- Successfully managing projects using technology.
- Successfully managing others to complete tasks.
- Working with confidence in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborating effectively with a variety of virtual team members.
- Managing competing priorities.
- Creating documents as the Client requests.
- Communicating to the Account Success Manager when needed.
- Using stellar grammar and organization in emails, documents, etc. (all written communication).
- Learning Client’s preferences and providing them with the work catered to their preferences.
- Must reside in the United States
- At least 3 years of experience serving as an EA (Executive Assistant)
(EA should be reflected on your resume)
○ Ideal: At least 3 years of experience serving as a Virtual Executive Assistant
- At least 3 years of experience working full-time in a virtual role
- Available for at least 30 hours/week to support high-touch/daily Clients and deliverable-based Clients.
- Comfort with your personal skillset and an ability to set boundaries.
- Proactive communicator.
- Knowledge of various technologies (scheduling, project management, CRMs) to make recommendations to Clients.
- Experience and confidence managing large-scale webinars including scheduling, facilitating, break-out rooms, and troubleshooting meeting management.
- Experience booking travel and managing logistics; comfortable with managing last-minute changes.
- Experience with high-volume email and calendar management including email shadowing.
- Strong experience with technology such as: Google Suite, Calendly, Slack, Project Management Tools (ex: Trello, Asana, Clickup), and Microsoft Office
how to apply
Please submit your information, resume, and cover letter here. In your cover letter, please address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company with regards to it being a virtual company, how you will be successful in this virtual role, and include information about previous experience as related to the skills outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed and responded to.
If you don’t currently have the experience needed for this position, consider enrolling in our Virtual Assistant Mastery course. This online course prepared you to get started as a Virtual Assistant.