VIRTUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The focus of the Virtual Executive Assistant role is to conduct a successful experience for VaVa Virtual clients for the duration of their engagement. The Virtual Executive Assistant serves as the Account Manager/Executive Assistant to our clients ensuring the most productive and satisfying experience for each client. The Virtual Executive Assistant will be self-motivated and self-disciplined, and a hard worker, demonstrating expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor to clients. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, be detail-oriented, be organizationally and technologically savvy, communicate effectively, and be results-oriented and very resourceful.
This role also includes serving as a member of the company’s virtual team, including weekly and bi-weekly calls and in-person meetings (if applicable) and serving as an example of the company’s mission. Relational, humble, resourceful, intellectual, dedicated and intuitive people, with virtual EA experience and client understanding will thrive in this role.
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Embody the company’s culture at all times and during all projects.
Client Satisfaction Ownership:
- Takes ownership to make sure each Client is satisfied by having their needs met and tasks completed.
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Assistant relationship could be long term (additional responsibilities the VA could take, additional projects the VA could serve on, assessing current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Awareness of engagement hours in the weekly report and suitability based on workload & responsibility. Awareness of opportunity or need to adjust contract size.
- Crisis escalations sent to Project Manager and/or owners.
- Administrate and implement assigned tasks from clients in your virtual environment, utilizing your skills and embracing your resourceful skill-set while potentially working with other VaVa team members to complete them.
- Discrepancies reviewed as needed. Escalations or discrepancies reported to Project Manager..
- Provide insight into and recommendations to changes in the internal VA client satisfaction process as the business grows and needs change.
Proficient Skills in:
- Managing calendars and setting appointments with clients and their correspondents.
- Providing consistent, grammatically correct and timely communication to the client.
- Execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Creating documents as the client requests.
- Communicating to Project Manager when the need arises.
- Using stellar grammar and organization in emails, documents, etc. (all written communication).
- Learning client’s preferences and providing them with the work catered to their preferences.
- Must reside in the United States
- 1+ years experience work remote/virtual related experience
- Experience communicating in online communities
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite
- This position is $15/hour with a monthly pay range between $200 – $1,500.
- This is a part-time, contracted position and the pay depends on Vava’s influx of clients, the VA’s skill set matching client needs, and the VA’s expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a cover letter and resume in the body of your email (no attachments) to email@example.com with subject line VIRTUAL ASSISTANT POSITION. If you attach your documents, your application will not be accepted. In your cover letter, please address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company with regards to it being a virtual company, how you will be successful in this virtual role, and include information about previous experience as related to the skills outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted.