WORK AT VAVA VIRTUAL ASSISTANTSVIRTUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
NOTICE TO APPLICANTS
Please be aware of remote job scams while applying on careers platforms! VaVa will only contact you from email addresses reflecting our domain name and not request any reimbursement or funds from you.
VIRTUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
VaVa Virtual Assistants is a remote company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. We help growing businesses by connecting them with one of our skilled virtual professionals for projects ranging from digital marketing to administrative assistance. While our team is remote, we enjoy getting to know each other over virtual happy hours and growing through educational opportunities together.
We’re looking for a part-time Virtual Executive Assistant to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with our clients to serve as both an Account Manager and an Executive Assistant. You’ll make sure that everything is as productive as possible and that clients are satisfied with their services.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be self-motivated and self-disciplined. We expect hard workers who can demonstrate expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisors to our clients. You’ll also need to demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism as well as being detail-oriented, organized, technology savvy, an effective communicator, results-oriented, and resourceful.
Along with working with our clients, you’ll also be a part of the VaVa Virtual team. We see ourselves as relational, humble, resourceful, intellectual, dedicated, and intuitive people and hope for the same from anyone joining our team.
Virtual Executive Assistant experience and an understanding of working with clients will help you thrive in this role.
Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Embody the company’s culture at all times and during all projects.
Client Satisfaction Ownership
- Takes ownership to make sure each client is satisfied and having their needs met and tasks completed.
- Cast vision for what the Client / Virtual Assistant relationship could be long-term (additional responsibilities the VA could take, additional projects the VA could serve on, assessing the current scope and future opportunities for growth).
- Awareness of engagement hours in the weekly report and suitability based on workload & responsibility. Awareness of opportunity or need to adjust contract size.
- Crisis escalations sent to Project Manager and/or owners.
- Administrate and implement assigned tasks from clients in your virtual environment, utilizing your skills and embracing your resourceful skill-set while potentially working with other VaVa team members to complete them.
- Discrepancies reviewed as needed. Escalations or discrepancies reported to Project Manager.
- Provide insight into and recommendations to changes in the internal VA client satisfaction process as the business grows and needs change.
- Must reside in the United States.
- 1+ years experience work remote/virtual related experience.
- Experience communicating in online communities.
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite.
Proficient Skills In
- Managing calendars and setting appointments with clients and their correspondents.
- Providing consistent, grammatically correct, and timely communication to the client.
Execute tasks in a timely manner.
Creating documents as the client requests.
- Communicating to the Project Manager when the need arises.
Using stellar grammar and organization in emails, documents, etc. (all written communication).
- Learning client’s preferences and providing them with the work catered to their preferences.
Please use the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please cite your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company in regard to its virtual format, how you will be successful in this role and include information about your experience as it relates to the skills outlined above.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and please allow up to two weeks to receive a response.