The focus of this role is to conduct a successful experience for VaVa Virtual clients for the duration of their engagement. Additionally, the Web Developer serves as the support person to our Virtual Assistant team member so that they can give clients the most productive and satisfying experience. The Web Developer will be self-motivated and self-disciplined, demonstrating expertise and gratitude by serving as a trusted advisor. Additionally, they will demonstrate responsiveness and professionalism, be detail-oriented, creative, be organizationally and technologically savvy, communicate effectively, and be results-oriented and resourceful. This role also includes serving as a member of the company’s virtual team, in-person meetings (if applicable) and serving as an example of the company’s mission. Relational, humble, and intuitive people, with web development experience and client understanding will thrive in this role.
- Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- Client Satisfaction Ownership:
- Awareness of engagement hours in the weekly report and suitability based on workload & responsibility. Awareness of opportunity or need to adjust contract size.
- Crisis escalations sent to Project Manager and/or owners.
- Operational Responsibilities:
- Administrate and implement assigned tasks from clients and working with the team to complete them.
- Discrepancies reviewed as needed. Escalations or discrepancies reported to Project Manager and/or owners.
- Able to think independently, improvise when necessary, and to offer up thoughtful suggestions to clients that may benefit them or increase their satisfaction with project
ADVANCED SKILLS IN
- WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Strikingly
- Able to troubleshoot common WordPress issues that may cause site downtime or usability complications.
- Working knowledge of CSS to enhance and customize WordPress themes for clients.
- Familiar working with various web hosting platforms (GoDaddy, HostGator, BlueHost, etc.).
- Able to transfer WordPress sites across domains and hosts.
- Well-versed with WordPress plugins and utilizing them to fulfill potential functionality requests from clients .
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and able to utilize web resources to create basic but professional looking graphics or design elements.
- Able to utilize design skills to create site layouts that align with client’s vision.
- Working knowledge of SEO as well as optimizing sites for load time.
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and applying them appropriately based on the objectives of the client.
- 2+ years experience work related experience
- Experience communicating in online communities
- Experience with technology such as; Google Suite, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Suite
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your information, resume and cover letter here. Your cover letter should address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants and include information about previous experience as related to the responsibilities outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed and responded to.